Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Monetize Your Blog with PayPerPost

This spot is paid endorsement of PayPerPost, but its also a personal referral from Gridlock On Rye.  If you are a blogger and want to earn money blogging, consider signing up for PayPerPost.

Through PayPerPost you can find article sponsors looking for blogs to cover their products or services.  You can pick and choose to accept any sponsor you like or disregard any sponsor that you do not like.

You recieve payments from PayPerPost via PayPal 30 days after you write an article for the sponsor. 

I have acquired multiple sponsors for several blogs over the last few monts with this service and it helps me focus on creating great content for all of my blogs.  If you would like to try it out, you can sign up and provide my email address as a referral for which I will receive $5.00 and you will have my thanks and appreciation. 

All you have to do to make money blogging is click on the link in this sentence and sign up. I'd appreciate the referral to help me keep bringing good content to this and other sites, and as a thanks for pointing out a great service to help you with your own blogging and writing endeavors.  My email address for the referral is brettbum at yahoo dot com. 

If you have any questions, you can contat me by email directly for a confidential response, or you may leave a comment on this blog.

1 comment:

trendyhot said...

Good info... I hope this turns out to be profitable and not just help produce a bunch of trash blogs (i.e. adsense article websites).

Thanks,
Rugjeff.com