Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Take Back the Capitol Campaign

I'm inspired by this campaign from Take Back the Capitol.  Howard Dean did a great job of mobilizing bloggers and voters on the internet several years ago.

Take Back the Capitol seems to have found the right way to mobilize the internet this year.

I'll be honest, I do agree with the message even though I do not count myself a democrat.  I think we need to take back the capital as a people and the best way to do that is to apply the check and balance that removes a party that has lost its way.

I don't trust the democrats to do any better after they hold control for 6 years either, but the Republicans have obviously lost touch.  Me I'm for a policy of Voting out all incumbents every election. 

No More Incumbents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother never voted. "It just gives the sons of bitches confidence," she always said.