Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wisconsin Says Its the Economy Stupid - Where's our US Jobs?

The polls in Wisconsin won't close for another 15 minutes and many people are suffering through American Idol wondering just how bad the economy will get.  Exit polls show that Wisconsin Democrats think the economy is the most important thing in the upcoming election and feel that the economy is currently bad. 

As I view the polling information to the sound track of American Idol, I keep thinking that I should stick my head in one of my Kohler sinks in my half remodeled kitchen, which I will not be able to sell when its finished.

One thing is for certain Hillary Clinton is going to be watching the results looking for the shred of a second chance at her Presidential aspirations.  Many think that if she doesn't start a turn around in Wisconsin, she will likely have to start planning her withdrawal speech.

Exit poll: Economy on minds of Wisconsin Dems - CNN.com

No comments: