Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Who Runs Barter Town?

Two words, Sarah Palin. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea who this woman was, now after one day, I feel as though I've spent a lifetime with her. Rumor has it, John McCain may have even known less than I did about Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin. According to MSNBC, Sen. McCain had only ever met with her once back in the early primary season. I have to wonder if he even knew back then that she would be his running mate.


The real question on most people's mind is what will this mean on the campaign trail. It would appear that Gov. Palin's limited experience and exposure may inhibit the McCain campaign from attacking Sen. Obama's perceived lack of the aforementioned. 

My big question is how is Gov. Palin going to fare in a debate with Sen. Biden? I think she'll be able to hold her own, but going up against a seasoned veteran like Biden could be interesting. As for Obama and McCain, I suspect that could go either way depending on the setting and moderator. 

Finally my top 3 facts I didn't know about Gov. Sarah Palin until today:
  1. Sarah Palin was in a photo shoot for Vogue Magazine
  2. Sarah Palin is a hardcore outdoorswoman (apparently according to spellcheck she can't be).
  3. Sarah Palin has spent even less time in government than Barack Obama.

No comments: