Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Contest Moving Along King Pinochio George

I mentioned last week that I was trying out a new service and was looking into running a contest to offer up a free large canvas of a picture.

Well I was able to get the picture submitted successfully today and soon hope to have a 16 x 16 inch canvas of this picture.

King Pinochio George W Bush

I haven't figured out how I will run the contest yet, but will settle on that after the 4th of July holiday.  I'll let you more as this moves along.  If you have any contest suggestions, I would be glad to accept your comments or emails.

Note the contest is going to be run in conjunction with a contest on my site NoMoreIncumbents.org as well.

No comments: