Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Canvas on Demand - King George Contest

I'm excited to try out a new service online.  A website called CanvasOnDeman.com allows people to upload a photo and have the photo painted onto a canvas.

I am going to try out their photo enlargement process and have a photo converted into a 16 x 20 inch canvas. I'm still debating on the picture to use, but I am thinking about either using one of my children for my home, or possibly having a painting of George Bush made wearing a crown and robe (King George). Then I will hold some form of contest for my subscribers and the winner of the contest will win the painting, which I will ship anywhere in the US.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for a better picture, please let me know! I'm going to sign up soon and get things started.

No comments: