Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Blame Me for the Bad Economy



I apologize to all my readers and to all Americans. I will be filing my taxes a little late this year.



I will file for an extension, but I will not be agressively filing in order to get my George W Bush Tax cut. I could use the $2.1k in the bank to pay down my bills like anyone, but I have work and projects to complete and I have to insure that my tax records and book keeping reconcile to the penny, so that means that Uncle Sam and the rest of my fellow Americans will have to suffer.



I do apologize to the banks, builders, airline companies, stock speculators, and anyone else that might loose their billion dollar company because I didn't get my $2k and spend it faster.



Like this image, I guess I'm just a lazy dog when it comes to taxes. . . .

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.  mp3

No comments: