Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Preparing for Clinton Rally

Here's a weird situation. I'm currently getting everything together so that I can head to a political rally where Bill Clinton will be speaking today in Charlotte.

I missed him the last time he came to town (about a week ago) and so I'm looking forward to covering this one.

Have my cell phone (for utterzing), small camera and video camera for the event. I'm leaving my laptop at home, so I won't be mobile blogging this one, but I was torn on that one. I may even change my mind at the last minute.

I am not a Clinton supporter. In fact, I do not support any of the top 3 candidates. Saying that I am undecided is incorrect.

I am decidedly against the top 3 candidates actually. The options for people like myself that don't trust Democratic politicians any further than we can throw a Republican politician are definitely limited these days. But hey what are you going to do?

Vote for someone that you do not trust to get the job done?

Vote for someone that you think is corrupt?

Every person will answer those questions differently, but imho life is to short to support Delsey people like that.

I usually try and find the positive in these situations. Something to create, something to build, something to improve, but when you have to go so far outside of the box to find some material to work with that is not easy. :)

I'd definitely like to see a strong 3rd party candidate stand up and swipe this election away from the 2 party system in 2008.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz. Replies.


No comments: