Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Polarized Sun Glasses Help Filter Out Harm from Your Eyes

I've been wearing filter polarized sunglasses for close to seven years now.  I may warn them before that, but I'm not sure that I knew what they were.  In years past, these to take my eyes for granted.  I wore glasses from the age of about 10, until I was 27 or 28.  Then I had LASIK, corrective surgery on my eyes after they'd gotten so bad that I couldn't recognize a person's face and they're standing right in front of me.

Since then, I've always taken extra careful care of my eyes and I always ensure that I wear Polarized Sunglasses when I go outdoors.  I never did that when I was younger and my eyes continued to get worse, year after year.  I do think there was a correlation.

Our sponsor ADS Sports Eyewear focuses on polarized sunglasses.  They offer a number of choices with many different types of polarized sunglasses that can help you protect your eyes while looking your best.

If you're not wearing polarized sunglasses, and you're not concerned about protecting your eyesyou can also look at it from the perspective that polarized sunglasses helpfilter outlight that creates a glare whenever you look at objects.Removing this glare helps you to focus on the crisp edges of an object, and that increased clarity helps you see better.In addition to removing harmful raysit basically allows your eyes tofunction without having to work so hard.That reduction eyestrain is also very significant and helping your eyes stay strongand healthy.

I'm not an eye doctor, however, in my own personal experience.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: