Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Gridlock Marathon Blogging Event

Over the course of the next 24 hours, I am going to go on a Gridlock Marathon. 

The reason, my office is in a state of gridlock.  I have news papers and magazines stacked up everywhere, things that I have been meaning to get to and write about for days and weeks and months.

I'm cleaning up my gridlocked house in preparation for a new year of gridlock complete with a new years resolution on gridlock, which will be to stay one step ahead of the gridlock!

That said, I don't want to miss anything either and so I'm going to blast out a large series of articles covering the topics in brief and hitting the major sources of the articles as rapidly as I can.  This is the age of the internet and the articles will always be out there for Google purposes if I have to go back to them.

To my readers you may find it amusing to watch me clean house, clean my desk and recycle some interesting articles of note into a Gridlock Marathon!

No comments: