Editorial on the news of the Day and Review of the Gridlock around the world.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Gridlock on Conspiracy Carols

Lest we forget that the holiday season is among us and that this is a time to relax a bit and enjoy life, I wanted to share with you this great little tool that helps expose the secret messages that can be heard in the song Jingle Bells.

Apparently when you play it backwards, a conspiracy message can be heard. This message calls on people and instructs them 'Do Not Vote and we will control you'. ;)

Actually, this is a joking creation of my own on a site that lets you make your own conspiracy Christmas carols. My original version of the version went with my base instinct, "Buy me Chocolate," but I retailored it to keep it within the context of this blog. You can make your own message and share with your friends by blog or email.

This is part of a great series of tools for the holiday season. There are a bunch of other great little games and things at the site also.

This fun little holiday site is brought to you on behalf of our sponsor OfficeMax.

No comments: